Wednesday, December 14, 2011

1057 Fierce Females and going Strong!

FFF Gear Now Available at Spreadshirt!

We cruised passed the 1,000 mark - sprinted, actually - a few days ago and are already up to 1,057 members. The group has been an education for me. There are so many amazing, inspirational women out there who are doing FIERCE things - at home, at work, in the gym...everywhere! 


This group has proven that there is a mindset change taking hold in the fitness world. Gone are the days of Jane Fonda videos and Susan Summers' Thighmaster...Cheesy spandex tights and leg warmers have been replaced by funky knee-high socks and Converse sneakers...Many women are even ditching the gloves and bar pads, opting for chalk and bruises instead.


I'm so proud to be a part of this revolution that I will be featuring a profile from a different member of my group every couple of weeks. I want everyone to know what makes the FIERCE woman tick. I'm hoping their stories will be as inspirational and motivational to you as they have been to me.


Stay tuned for the first installment in about a week - and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment